The Duo Elite™ Case & Cover for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 in Onyx Mesh:
- TWO CASES IN ONE: Interior Case Easily Separates from the Exterior Shell and is Perfect for Indoor Use
- TEXTURED EXTERIOR SHELL: Non-Slip Grip Keeps Your Tablet Safe in Your Hands While Protecting it from Damage
- MICROFIBER INTERIOR: Protects + Cleans Your Screen
- MAGNETIC CLOSURE: Keeps the Case Closed Tight
- MULTI-ANGLE STAND: Four Choices Allow Your Tablet to Stand @ just the Right Incline
- HORIZONTAL & VERTICAL: Flip Your Tablet to a Vertical Position for a Different View
- FULL USE: of camera in both cases
- HEAT VENTS: for cooling
- DUO EXTERIOR: is 1.5” thick & weighs less than 13oz
- DUO INTERIOR: is .75” thick & weighs less than 1oz
- Review by Ken
Easy to use! The rotation is really nice and super handy. Most videos are viewed with the device in landscape. It really is a fantastic case.
As far as the screen protectors go, this is the first one I've tried for the Transformer. It's very good, installation was painless, bubbles smoothed out perfectly. (Posted on 4/24/12)
- Review by Veronica
I've purchased six portfolio/stand style cases for the Asus Transformer... trying to find one that felt "decent" (you know, just felt like it wasn't going to tear away), fit perfectly, and seemed secure in the various stand positions.
FINALLY I tried this case and I love it! The rotation is really nice and super handy. Most videos are viewed with the device in landscape, but many reading apps (publication based) are more formatted to be ready in a portrait orientation... this allows the stand to work for both. It really is a fantastic case.
As far as the screen protectors go, this is the first one I've tried for the Transformer (thought I use them on phones all the time). It's very good, installation was painless, bubbles smoothed out perfectly. It has a very very slight haze effect, but that's common for a matte/anti-glare protector... it is slight enough to not be a bother at all.
They shipped my order the same day and I am happy with the purchase. (Posted on 4/24/12)